Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

GoodBye Cellulite!

Sorry for my long absence, life has been crazy to say the least which means my diet has suffered.  In order to prepare myself for the summer and fight some of this awful cellulite that I've been experiencing (for me an increase in processed foods = more cellulite on my legs) :(.
 
I started following an amazing fitness model named Erin Weiss on Facebook (you can see her blog here - http://livelifeactive.com/)  She is such an inspiration!  Here are her most recent before and after pictures:


She started a weight training journey, lost 30 lbs and completely changed the shape of her body!  She also started using a nutritional product called Isagenix. She has had such success with this product, that I couldn't resist placing my order!  Per Erin's recommendation, I purchased the Energy and Performance System!  My husband also wanted in on the action so he ordered the 9 Day Cleanse!




I can't wait to share my journey with you as I clean up my diet and start weight training!  (I also keep my hubbie's stats updated as well...if he lets me :)

For more information about Isagenix, please visit the link below and feel free to message me any questions! :)
http://meganmcdevitt.isagenix.com

XO,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely in shape for summer now, Meg! You look awesome with a leaner body. And of course, would I forget to congratulate you for ironing out those creases? Your disciplined diet and exercise surely did the job! Luckily, you have the commitment to pass over laser treatments. :) -->Terry

    ReplyDelete