Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner


New Product Alert!

Ok well, new to me anyway....I was wandering through Sams Club and found this Pledge wood floor cleaner on sale for $7.44 (for THREE bottles!).  I scooped them up to try it out on our entryway hardwood floors.  I followed the instructions and squirted a bunch of the cleaner on the floor and used a dry mop that I had on hand (it actually came with the Bona Wood Floor cleaner).



The floors turned out fabulous!!!  No streaks or cloudiness, which I've experienced with other floor cleaners.  I did have to spend a tiny bit more time on a couple of spots, but that's normal for me while cleaning the floors.  Oh and NO footprints!  I don't know about you but after I clean my floors sometimes there is a leftover residue that causes footprints :( - not with this product!!  My floors look brand new (ok, well minus the few dings and dents from life with two active little boys).

So if you are looking to try a different wood floor cleaner, try this one out. :)

*I am not affiliated with pledge nor was I compensated or given any free products - just a normal consumer looking for a floor cleaner - all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment