Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Striped Peplum

The weather has finally warmed up a bit - so I pulled out this new black and white striped peplum top from The Limited.  I paired it with a black pencil skirt and a gorgeous new necklace that I purchased from JCrew Factory for $30, seriously $30!

I wore my Tory Burch Revas only to commute to work and planned on switching them out for a pair of heels but that never happened, these are just too comfortable!
 




*Extra 30% off online now using code "SALE30"*
 
Top:  The Limited (sold out online, similar)
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Tory Burch Revas
Bracelets: Stella and Dot 1JCrew Factory
Sunglasses are Kate Spade Angelique

1 comment:

  1. love peplums! one of my favorite kinds of tops! love the stripes!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete