Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Work Blues

Today I went with a cobalt blue theme - I've seriously been loving this color recently, normally I pair with bright pink but today I went with a gray pencil skirt and let the blue take center stage.
My outfit also features my Brand NEW Chloe + Isabel statement necklace - the entire outfit was basically created around wearing this necklace today!


I've received a ton of compliments on this necklace already - it's available at my boutique:





It's a bit difficult to tell with the lighting of my pictures but my heels are a bright patent cobalt blue as well - love them! :)

Unfortunately the cardigan is necessary due to the frigid temperature in my office today. 

I'm linked up with the What I Wore to Work party over at  Mix Match Fashion's Blog today!  Go Check it out!

Blouse: The Limited (blue color is sold out but here are other colors)
Skirt: Banana Republic

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    OHHH that necklace! Just beautiful and it works perfectly with a business/casual outfit. I love bling! Very nice!

    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! so beautiful! and perfect touch to the outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete