Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Great Gatsby

I'm dying to see the new Great Gatsby movie!  With two boys ages 6 and under, its a bit difficult to get out of the house and convince the hubby to see this movie with me - but I'm completely inspired by all of the film images showing up on the web!

Carey Mulligan looks absolutely stunning, her hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry is completely perfect!
Inspired by these images, I pulled some similar jewelry items from Chloe + Isabel's current line.




Another actress in the movie is Elizabeth Debicki - again she's gorgeous and the costumes and jewelry is just stunning!  Her character is styled a bit darker, so I included some more of Chloe + Isabel's art deco pieces in this collage.
And finally Isla Fisher!  I've always loved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment