Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's Play - What's in your purse...

I always love a good what's in your purse post on blogs, so I thought I would play along.  I recently purchased this Gucci Boston Joy bag from a coworker at a crazy discount (she wanted a new one and has had hardly used this purse since purchasing it a few years ago).

Here is what I'm carrying around today...

  1. Gucci Boston Joy Purse (purchased used)
  2.  Kate Spade Leopard print wallet (loved this wallet until I started stuffing it full with all of my credit cards, now it's a bit bulky and doesn't close properly)
  3. Chloe and Isabel business cards (I created these on Zazzle.com - always have to be prepared)
  4. Baby Croc Hair Straightener - just in case my short hair isn't cooperating
  5. Makeup - Chapstick, Revlon Nearly Naked Powder, MAC lipstick in Angel, MAC lip pencil in WHIRL
  6. Totes umbrella from Target (my 3 yr old son picked this out for me for Christmas)
  7. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses (#RA5132)
  8. Work ID Badge
  9. Earbuds

No comments:

Post a Comment