Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

I was wandering around Rite Aid last night (ssshhhh don't tell my hubbie) and discovered Revlon's new line of foundation and pressed powder.

As you can see, there is a small booklet to determine your correct shade.  I thought I would give it a try.  My first disappointment is that there is no pump!  Grrrrrrr...I hate liquid foundations that don't have a pump.  But once I applied this to my face and used my Sigma F84 brush to blend, I fell in love.  This stuff is pretty great.  It went on smooth with light to medium coverage and stayed almost all day.

The powder is a great find as well - it's a nice creamy powder that provides great coverage and didn't get "cakey".  I did find myself slightly touching up my makeup around mid-day but that's normal for any makeup that I wear to work.

So overall, I'm impressed and will definitely buy this product again - check it out at your nearest drug store!

No comments:

Post a Comment