Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Organize!

So it's January and I always feel the need to organize and clean when the new year hits!
First up:  My Purse!

It is always a complete and utter mess.  I go shopping and just throw receipts and change into it and hope to clean it out when I get home (but of course that never happens).

Ok so enter the Pouchee...haha it sounds like an Australian informercial is about to start! :)  I was desperate for something, anything to help with my purse mess...and I found this cute little thing on Amazon.


The Pouchees have room for a phone, keys, a notepad, credit cards, makeup, a small wallet, mints, tissues, sunglasses, money, a checkbook…pretty much everything I need to carry with me.

For $24.40 and free shipping, I'm hoping this is going to solve my organizational issues or maybe just give me one space to shove my receipts and change into.  But really I'm excited that I'll be able to switch up purses much easier with this thing instead of emptying out everything onto my bed to see what I need in my "new" purse.

I'll update you on my review of the pouchee next week!

Oh and why the heck can't I think of something innovative and creative like this?!


*I purchased this completely on my own and was not paid in any way to post about this product*

No comments:

Post a Comment