Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OOTD 1/16/2013

Here is my outfit today - I've worn this outfit before and even posted it on Polyvore.

1) Sweater: JCrew Factory (old)
2) Skirt: JCrew Factory Tweed
3) Brown Assets Tights from Target
4) La Canadienne Boots (via 6pm.com)
1) Sculpted Feather Multi-Drop Necklace $78
2) Metal Twist Stretch Bracelet $48
3) Earrings (not shown): Organic Hoop Earrings $24
For those not familiar with the La Canadienne brand, these boots are amazing!  
The boot features:
  • Lining : Microfiber
  • Sole Material : TPR
  • Waterproof
  • 3 mm memory foam cushion insole 
  • Breathable and antibacterial sock & lining
That 3mm memory foam cushion insole is incredible!  I wear these for over 10 hours and my feet are in heaven!  These boots are expensive but I was able to score mine at 6pm.com for a considerable discount.  Check them out if you are looking for extremely comfortable, waterproof and stylish boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment